Household economics 1938
1. Scrape the dishes.
2. pile the dishes 1 glasses, 2 silverware, 3 earthenware, 4 pots and pans.
3. pile the dishes on the right side of the dish pan.
4. put dishes with anything stuck on them to soak.
5. fill the dish pan half-full of hot water.
6. put a little soap in it.
7. have another dish of clean water on the left side.
8. have a draining pan on the left side of the rinse water.
9. have clean tea towels.
10. work quickly while washing.
11. when dishes are washed and dry put them in their proper places.
12. wash and rinse your tea towel and hang it up to dry.
13. wash your dish pans and put them away.
14. wash and rinse your dish cloths and hang them to dry.